Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cake Raffle!!!

RAFFLE......!!!!!!!
As you know my Dad has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and my Husband and Brother are doing a 10,000 ft skydive to raise money for research into this cancer due to such low survival rates and little research done so far.
I have decided to help them reach their target by doing a raffle for an 8" round chocolate cake (other flavours available) - see picture, any writing you want can be put on. This cake can be made for any date requested either in 2014 or 2015, subject to my avaiability.
All you have to do is have a look at their sponsor page and donate putting the message 'Cakes by Natalie - Raffle'. I will then message you with your raffle strip numbers. Please donate £1 per strip required.
Numbers will be drawn on Monday 12th May 2014.

http://www.doitforcharity.com/alexwebster



No comments:

Post a Comment